Fort Bragg Town Hall
363 North Main Street
Fort Bragg, California
1. Call to Order
2. Adjourn to Executive Session
Executive Session: (Closed to the Public)
Discussion of Matters Related to
Foresters Licensing such as Certifications; Voluntary Relinquishments;
and/or Revocations of RPF Licenses/CRM Certifications Under Section 11126
(c)(1), (c)(2), (c)(3) of the Government Code; Employee Evaluation Under
11126 (a)(1); also Discussion of Pending and Potential Litigation Under
Section 11126 (e) of the Government Code. (The Executive Session may be
reconvened if determined necessary.)
3. Reconvene Regular Session
4. Announcement of Actions taken in Executive Session
5. Approval of Minutes from the Regular Meeting of May 3,
6. Report of the Chairman.
7. Report of the Director/Department. Review of the
Departmentís Mission Statement.
8. Report of Boardís Advisory Committees
- California Oak Mortality
Task Force (COMTF)
- Forest Pest Council (CFPC)
- Range Management Advisory
- Monitoring Study Group
- Professional Foresters
Examining Committee (PFEC)
Possible Action Items:
Issuance of RPF Licenses/CRM Certifications, Withdrawals,
Reinstatements, Voluntary Relinquishments, Suspensions, Revocations,
or other Actions.
9. Report of the USFS. Deputy Regional Forester, Jim Pena.
10. Informational report on Climate Change and Forestry. Dr. William
Stewart, UC College of Natural Resources.
11. Status and Update of the Draft Environmental Impact Report
(DEIR) for Jackson Demonstration State Forest (JDSF) Draft Management
Plan. The Board will take comment on the Recirculated DEIR for Alternative
12. Report of Forest Practice, Policy, Management, and
Resource Protection Committees.
Note: Committee Chairpersons will report on
the outcomes of Committee meetings. The Board may act in response to
Possible Action Items: Recommendations to Board
(See Committee Agendas which are incorporated as though fully set forth
13. Report of the Regulations Coordinator.
Note: The Boardís Regulations
Coordinator will report on ongoing regulatory matters. The Board may act
in response to requests of the Regulations Coordinator on items presented
in the report. Possible Action
Items: Recommendations to Board for Regulatory
Actions (See Committee Agendas).
14. Report of Executive Officer: Discussion of the
Proposed Memorial Trees for Air Attack 410.
Note: The Boardís Executive
Officer will report on ongoing administrative matters, proposed state or
federal legislation or programs, or new items coming before the Board.
Possible Action Items:
The Board may act in response to requests of the Executive Officer on
items presented in the report.
Note: Members of the public may
address the Board on any topic within its jurisdiction not otherwise on
the agenda. Submittal of written comments is encouraged to ensure that all
comments will be included in the record before the Board. Please be
prepared to summarize comments to three minutes in length, or otherwise at
the discretion of the chairman.
Submit your request to address the Board under this item via supplied
speaker cards prior to the item being called.